Business Tuition Back Scholarships at a Glance
- There is no cost to students to participate in Business Tuition Back Scholarships.
- Each scholarship/quiz covers the primary concepts of a specific course.
- Quiz questions are not book specific; the content used will be in almost every text book on the topic.
- Quiz scores are a combination of time and accuracy.
- The student with the most points at the end of each scholarship receives his or her tuition back (up to $1,000).
What are Business Tuition Back Scholarships?
Business Tuition Back Scholarships give college business students an opportunity to earn their "tuition back" by taking online quizzes designed to help them review and prepare for exams. Quizzes based on core business courses are offered each semester and are scored on time and accuracy. At the end of each semester, the high scorer from each course wins a scholarship to cover tuition for that class.
Who May Participate?
All undergraduate business students (including international students) in the United States.
- If the winner is attending a participating Business Tuition Back Scholarship school, he or she will receive their tuition back up to $1,000.
- If the winner is attending a school not yet participating in the Business Tuition Back Scholarship program, he or she will receive a scholarship of $100.
*Students and parents should ask their college advisor or financial aid administrator if their school is participating in the Business Tuition Back Scholarship program.
What Courses Are Part of the Business Tuition Back Scholarship Program?
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Finance
How Do I Register to Take the Quizzes?
Register with the Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation at www.cksf.org.
Who is Behind Business Tuition Back Scholarships?
This scholarship program is administered by the Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation (CKSF), a nonprofit 501(c)(3) developed at Nova Southeastern University in 2001 under the Deaver Foundation Model Schools Grant. CKSF's mission is to create scholarly (educational) and scholarship (financial) opportunities in which all participants have a fair and equal chance to participate and be successful. To date, CKSF has awarded over $350,000 in scholarships to more than 800 scholarship winners.
Where Does the Money Come from for the Program?
Funding for Business Tuition Back Scholarships comes from the Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation. The CKSF budget is a combination of private grants, donations, and program enrollment fees.